Sleep hygiene rules
The Sleep hygiene rules are some practice and behavior that you need to follow.
RULES FOR ADULTS
1) Go to bed and get up at the same time always is the most important thing of Sleep hygiene rules.
2) If you are used to sleeping during the day, do not do it for more than 45 minutes.
3) Avoid excessive intake of alcohol at least four hours prior to the time you go to bed and do not smoke.
4) Avoid caffeine in the six hours prior to the time you go to bed: coffee, tea and many sodas, as well as chocolate.
5) Avoid heavy foods, spicy or sugary particularly at least 4 hours prior to the time you go to bed. A light snack before bed is acceptable.
6) Take regular exercise, but not before bedtime.
7) Use a comfortable bed for a hygiene sleep.
8) Maintain a comfortable temperature in the bedroom and the room ventilated.
9) Avoid all noises and eliminate ambient light as possible.
10) Use your bed for sleeping, not as an office, study or recreation room.
RULES FOR CHILDREN (UP TO 12 YEARS)
1) Go to bed at the same hour, preferably within the first 21.
2) The sleep hours are parameterized age.
3) Establish and keep constant routine for going to bed.
4) Make the bedroom conducive to sleep: cool, dark, and quiet.
5) Encourage your son / daughter to sleep alone.
6) Avoid exposure to bright light at the time of going to bed at night, and increased exposure to light in the morning.
7) Avoid abundant / heavy meals and exercise supported in the vicinity of at bedtime.
8) Keep all electronic devices, including the television, computer and mobile phone out of the bedroom and limited the use of these devices near the time you go to bed.
9) Avoid caffeine, including many sodas, coffee and tea.
10) Keep regular hours, including meal times.